Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Pictures of May adventures

Blair's Blessing

not to comfy mom.... help!
Really another picture?????

what a cute brother I have......
I hope he will always be nice to me!

Oh nothing to worry about.....
he loves me!

Lukas and Emma
fighting over the baseball and bat.
Lukas didn't want to share with her.

Good shot Lukas
Grandma "B" and Blair
on Mother's Day

Both a little tired.....

What a sweet little girl..... but what
lungs she has on her!
Maybe she will be an opera singer!!

2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Cute pictures of my kiddies. Good thing they are so cute because they sure do have lungs. Hopefully they will makes some money off of them because I deserve a share of it in having to listen to it.

Kristy said...

Another event I wish I was there for! Cute pics!