Sunday, October 11, 2009

Summer parties 2009

Finally I am posting again. Life has been crazy busy but here it goes.
June 27th was Sofia's 3rd birthday. Jim and Shelley decided to throw a huge party that day so we celebrated Fia's birthday along with it. Jim had decided it was time to get everyone together without it being a wedding or a funeral. He hired a country band that enterianed us for the evening. We had good time with some great people.
Sofia decided to have a barnyard cake that Kristy and I put together. It was fun decorating it. She had a cow pinata for the kids to beat and finally Abby was able to get the candy out for them. All the kids had a ball playing together and loved the pinata.

I also made Fia's dress. I don't know what has gotten into me! :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Thanks, Aunt Suzanne, for helping to make my birthday fun! Love, Fia