Thursday, December 11, 2008

My blog is Fabulous!


Thanks Stephanie, for awarding me with a fabulous blog! Here are five blogs I think are FABULOUS!!

1- House of Juan... It is always so fun to see what the Lopez's are doing and what crazy thing the kids have done. It gives me a good laugh and it makes you smile seeing little miss Sofia!

2- Wilkinson Crew... What can I say.... Lukas is to cute to miss out on. Brandi does so well keeping us posted on everything they are doing. I'm looking forward to seeing little miss Blair in a few months. I feel so special to know that you think so much of me to name her after me. Thank you Brandi and Dan!

3- Sheffield troupe... They are so far away I love seeing what is going on in there life's. Plus I have to keep up on what my Goddaughter is doing. She is growing so fast. I miss you guys! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

4- cgaddisgo.... What amazing recipes! She even teaches you how to make them. I love to find new recipes to try out... She makes them look so good you want to try them all. Thanks for sharing with us!

5- Sandoval's .... I have so enjoyed being able to catch up on Stephanie and Sal's life. Isaac is so cute and I'm a bit jealous of their relationship. Stephanie does so much fun things with Isaac. Seeing all the Christmas crafts they are doing is making wish I had one of my own to do things like that with. I'm so glad we became friends.

Fabulous Addictions!

1- Chocolate... What else can I say... it's just damn good but it has to be dark chocolate.
2- Shobi..... My wonderful husband. I just wish he was here to be truly addicted too.
3- Caffeine... It helps me get through the day and I am so glad and so are my clients! :)
4- Date cookies... mostly the dough. It isn't Christmas without them!
5- Laughing... it makes life easier to deal with through the tough times. A child's laugh is the best! Lukas keeps me laughing with his!


Alright ladies, here are the rules to receiving this award:

1.
You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.Now get to it I can't wait to see your creativity in recreating your own blog awards!

2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

For some odd reason it just showed on my blog that you updated your blog even though it was a week ago. I am glad that Lukas's laugh makes you laugh. It is a pretty funny laugh.

Steph said...

Your blog is fabulous! I'm glad we are friends too and can keep up on each others lives! I decided to get rid of my face book and just use my blog! I was on the internet way too much :) just in case you were wondering where i went! I hope you have a Merry Merry Christmas and I'll prob be making an appointment for my hair sometime in January.