Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Points

A few weeks before Christmas, Dan and Brandi had me watch Lukas while they attended Dan's work Christmas Party. They dropped off Lukas at the salon and needless to say he wasn't to happy about his parents leaving him in a salon filled with "girls". All the way home he cried until he saw Christmas lights then he would stop crying and say "look look" or "uuuuu aaawww" then start crying until the next set of lights. Silly Lukas. So after dinner I thought he would love to drive threw the lights at Thanksgiving Point. So mom and I packed him up in the car and headed over to Lehi. As we drove threw the lights he would point and say uuuu aaaawww, look look or just laugh. His laugh is so funny, you can't help but laugh yourself. After the light show we went up to the tower to see the reindeer and Santa Claus. I was a bit worried about how Lukas would take to Santa but he just walked right up to him and held out his hand to shake Santa's hand. It was cute. He loved the reindeer.



Sorry my camera isn't working very well so that is why you get all the funny lines. I had a great time taking care of Lukas. We laugh alot together. Thanks for letting me have some fun with your little boy at Christmas time..... Brandi and Dan.

3 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Lukas is so darn cute! I love when I get to see him when they come to get their hair done! What a great babysitter you are! That seems like such a fun night!!!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Thanks for watching him and doing fun things with him.

Steph said...

How nice of you! Looks like he had a great time with you! What a cute idea! We live so close to Thanksgiving Point we need to go there more often!