Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas at the Lopez's

Mom and I decided to go to Arizona this year for Christmas. We stayed at Kristy and Juan's and we visited with Greg and Leslie and their family. Mom had a special day with Kristy and Eli as she was able to go threw the temple with both of them on the 23rd. After which we all went out to dinner and came back to the Lopez's and played Christmas Bingo and had dessert. We had a great time getting together. It has been a long time since I have spent Christmas with the Benson's and Lopez's in Arizona. It was so fun to see the excitement with the children for Christmas. Christmas morning was with the Lopez's then we headed up to Greg's for the evening. Thanks for having us for Christmas!

Christmas morning at the Lopez's


The Kids seeing what Santa had put in their stockings.


Little Miss Sofia as Princess Sofia


Kristy showing off her new sweater Juan got her.
I would have put in the picture of Juan getting his
playstation 3 from his wife but it didn't turn out.
sorry!


Mom fast asleep after all the excitement.
This is what she does best! :)

I want to thank everyone for making this a wonderful Christmas. It wasn't just the gifts I want to thank you for but for being my family and friends and caring for me. I feel truely blessed to have you all in my life. May we all have a wonderful and Happy 2009 with no plagues attached! I love you all! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

3 comments:

b. said...

Your mom's so cute...

It's fun to see your family...I'd forgotten after all this time!

Kristy said...

Thanks for helping make our Christmas great. You do the fun things with the kids that their boring mom won't.

Steph said...

Glad to see you had a great holiday! Nothing better than spending it with family!