Sunday, January 18, 2009

Diane's 70th surprise party


Diane and Farrel
Mom gave her a crown saying "Mother to be" on it.
We couldn't find one that had a 70
on it so Mom thought this would work since she will be the new Mother to
the sister missionaries in Oakland at the Visitor Center. They are leaving
for a mission. They were called to be the new Visitor Center
Directors at the Oakland Temple.


Diane was very surprised when everyone screamed out....
Surprise and sang Happy Birthday to her.
She had no Idea this was going to happen.
She has a wonderful husband that planned it for her.


LeAnn came over to help me cook the food.
We had a very yummy dinner consisting of
Shrimp Pad Thai, Chicken Pad Thai,
Beef in Oyster sauce and Cashew Chicken.


This is a few of the people that came.
(left to right)
Cami, Tami, Marilyn, Aldine, LeAnn


(Left to right)
Christian, Kirsten, Leslie, Mike, Erica, Brenda, Joseph, Harry and Debra




I was so pleased that I could have a part in making Aunt Diane's 70th Birthday a happy one for her. I wish you the best this next year and thank you for letting me be part of it. I love you Aunt Diane! You are an amazing woman and we are all so lucky to have you in our life.

2 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Sounds like fun and sounds like a success. That thai food sounds so yummy. Too bad Dan isn't a fan or else I would probably attempt to make it.

Kristy said...

You did a great job. Sorry I missed it.