Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lukas' Birthday Party


Lukas had a playdough cookie dough party. I'm not sure who had more fun making them.... the kids or the parents. I think the kids just wanted to eat the dough. There was some bright dough and some blue mouths at this party.



This is Emilynn.... loved her big blue eyes and the pigtails.

Thanks for inviting us to his special day! We had fun watching the kids. I hope Brandi got pictures of Lukas jamming out on his new guitar. He was dancing like Elvis.... he had his leg action down. After he would open a present he would squeal WOW! oooo and hold it up for everyone to see. He was very proud and excited over his presents. I hope you have a wonderful year being "2" Lukas and I hope your parents can live through it! I love you little guy!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like lots of fun! I love Brandi's face in the 3rd pic.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Thanks for coming to Lukas's party. I don't think it is my face that is funny in the third picture I think my belly looks funny. Its like Blair is sitting right in that one spot making my stomach stick out right there. I had to ask Dan if it looked funny he said no. HA HA. I will make sure to get picture of Lukas with his new guitar.