Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let it snow Let it snow...... then I shoveled!


One huge snowman!
This is located in our neighborhood. I have never seen one so big.
I just had to share it with everyone.

Monday night it started snowing and I shoveled a few times.... then Tuesday morning I was out again shoveling. It didn't stop snowing until late Tuesday night. It was beautiful and I wish I had the pictures off my phone to show you some when it was snowing. One day I will figure it out... yes I did try to email them to me but my phone won't let you do that. I thought it was a cool phone. :) This was taken after the sun shone on it all day. Melted and all it is alot of snow that Orem hasn't had for a few years. Well at least not in one day that is.... I would say we got 12 to 18 inches.

Just one from the front porch.

7 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

The snow is nuts! That snowman is HUGE! I wonder how long it took them to build it.

Kristy said...

I know I'm crazy and all, but I miss the snow! It never feels like winter here - barely feels like fall or spring for a few weeks and then HOT, HOT, HOT!

Steph said...

Wow that is a huge snowman! The snow is so pretty when its falling!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you can have lots of fun in that snow!! I miss it at Christmas, but don't like shoveling it or driving in it! I cannot wait to bring Savannah up next year to see the snow!

Klin said...

Looks about like my yard in North Provo.

It's Kayelyn Richmond from High School by the way.

I found you through b.'s facebook.

How are ya doing? You look good.

Saleem Family said...

Hi Kayelyn Richmond.... It was nice to hear from you. I'm doing well thank you. You will have to send me an invite to your blog I would love to read up on what you have been up to.

Anonymous said...

wowo nice and huge snowman,i really miss,once day im very next too snowman,love you suzanne