Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break in Karachi

On Shobi's break from school a group of his classmates and himself headed to the swimming park. This was just a few pictures Shobi shared with me. Since most of the blog is about what is going on in my life I thought I would post something about my husband. He is taking some classes to better himself in getting a job here in the USA. He is always this happy. I love his smile you can't help but smile when he does. I can't wait until we can be united. We are on the downward slope of the process but we could still have 5 to 7 months. Our lawyer informed me that I will need to be there for his interview. So off to Pakistan I will go. We don't know when the interview is and will only have a month notice at that. It will be nice to be back with my husband and his family. Now don't we wish we were having a spring break like theres!









2 comments:

Kristy said...

We had a spring break like his. We didn't go swimming, but it was nice and warm.

Steph said...

I would rather that weather then this snow!! I'm sorry you have to wait so long to see your man! Sorry i havnt' gotten in to you to get my hair done things have been crazy! How are you and the girls at the Salon doing?