Monday, May 4, 2009

Proud Wife

Shobi receiving his certificate
I am so proud of my husband. He has been taking courses to help him out in finding a job. This was his first course at Global Aviation Institute. He passed with high scores and is working on his next course. This will help him be a travel agent or a ticket officer at the airport. He has been working with a travel agent the last year and has enjoyed it. Hopefully he will be here instead of taking a 3rd course. We were told that it could be as soon as July. We both are very anxious to be together. It has been a long 20 months and I want nothing more then to be in the arms of the man I love.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

We are proud of Shobi too! We hope to finally meet him in July!

Steph said...

Wow that is great that he is working so hard! I can't believe you have been waiting that long you are amazing! I'm so happy for you that your wait is almost over!! Sorry i missed Jodi's party I really wanted to be there! Hope everything is going well with you. I promise as soon as a get a free second and some extra cash I'm headed your way!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

We hope that he is here soon too!

Grammy Cindy said...

Way cool! I hope you get to be together soon!

Klin said...

20 months would be very hard to be away from your spouse.