Saturday, September 21, 2013

My daily vistors.

 It took a week before the kids were comfortable with me to come down and hang out. Shani and Tariq had asked me if I would help them with their studies and English. They said they would give me some pocket money for doing it. Since I was spending a lot of time alone while Shobi was working I agreed to it. That next more Hadi, 7yrs old, couldn't wait to come down. Shani said he was bugging her at 7am to come down. He brought his study books and we worked on math and English. He has forgotten a lot of his English but is picking it up fast and he is teaching me a few words in Urdu. He even corrects me. He spends a lot of time with me. The next day Mahi came down. He is 6yrs old. He is a character. Hadi is very polite and helpful, Mahi is crazy and the jokster. Ariba has started coming too. She is 2years old. She doesn't stay long. She is back and forth between our place and hers. She doesn't speak any English. We have fun trying to communicate with each other. Last week at the bazaar I got some colored pencils, markers and paper. They enjoyed that. A few days ago I made play dough for them. They had never played with it before. They have been having a blast with it. So the last few days they have spent hours a pond hours here playing with it. Today I sent it home with them. I was tired of cleaning up play dough! :) I have had a lot of fun with them. There is 2 other boys..... Hamza 13yrs old and Bia 12 years old. Just don't have pictures of them yet. 

Hadi
Mahi mustache
Hadi snowman



Mahi
Mahi and Ariba coloring
Ariba

Shobi watching the boys play with play dough.

Hadi my buddy!

No comments: