Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween
Here are a few creatures that came to trick or treat at our house this year.
Batman (Lukas) and WonderWoman (Blair)
Witchy Poo (Alyssa)

Cowboy Kia


Sushi (Stephanie) with some soy sauce (Sal)
with Pirate Isaak and cowboy Kia.
don't know why I didn't have a better picture of Isaak.
Tinkerbell (Alexye) and Witch (Sayge)
Witch (LeAnn) with little witch Angel
Tinkerbell, Grandma B and witch Sayge
I took the last group of kids around to trick or treat in our neighborhood. It was funny watching little Angel trick or treating. Once she figured out she got candy she pushed her way through the 2 older girls with her hand held out. And since she was so little she was able to snag 2 treats out of people. I believe it was Matias that taught her this. :) We had fun and I'm sure the girls would have kept going but Witch LeAnn and I got tired and had to come home. Thanks everyone for coming trick or treating to our place.






No comments: