Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving Dinner with LeAnn and Harry
This year we had a rather small Thanksgiving. After traveling for the last 2 years it was nice and relaxing. Yes we cooked for 2 days still and made the normal Thanksgiving dinner. It was very yummy and VERY filling. After dinner we played a few games of cards... I was not the winner of any of the games. But we had lots of laughs and great company. The only thing really missing for me was my Husband. Three years still without him here for any Holiday. Hopefully next year we will be together whether it be here in Utah or there in Pakistan. It has been very hard being married and apart now for over 3 years. One thing I am very grateful for is phones and internet. Without them we would have to rely on snail mail and snail mail in Pakistan means no mail or at least 3 months to get to him. I am thankful for a wonderful loving Husband! He loves me as I am and is very patient with this bossy wife. I am grateful for all the love and support giving to me by so many people during this immigration process. It means so much to me! Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!